So good! This easy homemade apple crisp recipe is a little less time consuming than the one I usually follow, so I decided to give it a go…and I’m glad I did! I used instant oats since that’s all I had and it turned out fabulous. My husband and I ate half the pan in one sitting! Wonderful recipe! Love this recipe, so easure and turns out delicious every time!
- 2½ pounds medium Granny Smith and Honey Crisp apples (about 5 or 6), peeled, cored, and sliced ¼ inch thick
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon fine salt
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¾ cup uncooked rolled oats
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces, plus more for coating the dish
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat an 8-by-8-inch baking dish with butter.
- Visit Apple Crisp @ stuckonsweet.com for full directions.