Delicious Christmas themed Chocolate Bark full of all of your favourite sweets – perfect homemade gift idea!
This lovely little treat will last for weeks if kept in the right conditions – Mine never lasts this long but I give it a 1 month date from making depending on what you use as Chocolate Use-by-dates are so long!
You can obviously use whatever sweets & chocolates that you fancy, but these are my personal favourites and are very Christmassy!!
- 2x 157g Terry’s Chocolate Orange
- 100g White Chocolate
- 2x 90g Cadburys Snow Bites
- Chopped Gingerbread Men
- Freeze Dried Raspberries
- Christmas Sprinkles
- Line a 9×13″ Tray with parchment paper – leave to the side.
- Prep what sweets/Chocolate’s are going on your Bark – I chopped up my gingerbread men but left everything else as they were – be careful if using a knife to crush them though, don’t cut yourself!
- Melt the Terry’s Chocolate Orange in a Heatproof Bowl over a pan of Simmering Water as there was quite a lot of it- you don’t want the water to touch the bowl however as it’ll ruin the chocolate! I then melt the White Chocolate in a smaller bowl in the microwave so they’re melted together.
- VIsit Christmas themed Chocolate Bark @ janespatisserie.com for full recipe and instructions.